Anjodi is very much a hotel barge of the classic Dutch design and embarked on her first cruise along the historic Canal du Midi some 35 years ago.
Her beautiful interior makes the most of traditional materials such as African hardwoods and shining brass to create a warm onboard feel, reminiscent of a classic yacht.
The charming saloon is particularly welcoming, with its combination of richly coloured wooden flooring, elegant French dining furniture and comfortable banquette seating, as well as a fully stocked bar.
The four compact, cleverly-designed cabins, featuring hardwood panelling and brass Portholes, offer a choice of twin or double bedded accommodation, each with en suite facilities.
The spacious sundeck is shaded by an adjustable canopy and there are comfortable sun loungers and a spa pool to soak in with a glass of chilled white wine.
Anjodi is a very well-known hotel barge having achieved “film star” status some years ago following her many appearances in the television series Rick Stein’s French Odyssey, when she carried the eponymous chef on a voyage of culinary discovery through Southern France. Why not follow in his footsteps with a cruise along the Canal du Midi, a 330-year-old canal with UNESCO World Heritage status.
- Private wine tasting at the beautiful Château Pech-Celeyran
- Cruise through the world’s oldest canal tunnel at Malpas
- See the spectacular hilltop village of Minerve
- View the Pyrenees mountains across the vineyards and discover Cathar history
- Tour Carcassonne – the most complete medieval fortified city in existence
- Excellent towpath for walking and cycling. “Biking Plus” option available
Ask about our themed cruises
- Family Cruise – Canal du Midi
- Golf Cruise – Canal du Midi
- Wine Appreciation Cruise – Canal du Midi
Cruise Rates & Departure Dates
- 6 Nights accommodation in air-conditioned, en suite cabins
- All gourmet meals aboard and ashore
- Selected regional wines
- Champagne welcome
- Open bar
- All excursions and admittance fees
- Use of bicycles
- Other hotel barge facilities such as a spa pool
- Local transfers to and from the designated meeting point