A voyage made for the bon vivant
Cruising the majestic Rhône from Tain to Arles, take in the charms of Provence aboard Belmond Napoléon
Recline in luxury as peaceful meadows drift by and weeping willows dip into the water. Around-the-clock indulgence awaits. Sip cocktails under the stars and feast on local delicacies. Tour the postcard-perfect hillsides of Provence, then quench your thirst surrounded by world-class vines.
Napoléon is ideal for large, convivial gatherings, with its six sizeable cabins each boasting an en-suite bathroom. There’s also a stately lounge with a computer and WiFi connection. In addition to an elegant dining room, there’s a shaded area on the spacious sun deck where you can spend blissful hours soaking up the views or sip a cool drink and linger over a delicious alfresco lunch. Explore the wondrous sights of Provence by day; in the evening, sink into the onboard jacuzzi to watch the sun set, or swap stories over cocktails beneath the starry sky.
The essence of travel with Belmond Afloat in France is that your time is relaxed and any excursions will be tailored to your personal tastes and requirements. Our itineraries include visits to local attractions, such as stately châteaux and bustling markets, with add-on activities such as hot-air ballooning. During the cruise, your barge is accompanied by an air-conditioned vehicle ready to take you and your private guide on your chosen tours.
- Vehicle transfer or train transfer from Paris to the barge (if applicable). Private hire transfers are also available from Lyon and Geneva
- Table D’Hote Meals. Each week’s menu includes regional specialities and seasonal delicacies unique to the area you are cruising through
- Complimentary Beverages
- Luxury Accommodation
- Excursions stated in the itinerary, fully escorted by the experienced onboard guide
Make yourself at home in our six generous guest cabins, each with picture windows. Facilities include:
- King-size beds (configured as twins if desired)
- En-suite bathrooms and 110-220-volt shaver socket
- Bedside tables, dressing/desk table with stool
- Wardrobe, safe, hairdryer
- Portable DVD player on request
- Intercom and individually controlled airconditioning/heating unit so you can adjust the temperature to your liking