Finesse is a double-decker hotel barge that was built to exacting standards with luxury in mind, enhanced by her modern public areas and very spacious cabin suite accommodation.
The well-designed public areas include a saloon with contemporary furnishings and panoramic windows where the emphasis is on making the most of the natural light. There is also a demonstration galley where guests can watch their chef preparing delicious gourmet meals. Outside, guests can relax on the large sun deck with its alfresco dining area, comfortable seating and spa pool.
The four cabin suites, which can be in twin or double-bedded configuration, are very spacious (approx. 265sq ft including en suite), each one air-conditioned and with a beautifully appointed shower room.
Finesse is the perfect vessel on which to cruise the meandering waterways of Southern Burgundy past vineyards and charming canalside villages, and to discover fascinating places along the way such as Autun, Beaune and Dijon.
- Visit Clos de Vougeot, home of the Chevaliers du Tastevin
- Tour and private wine tasting at Château de Chamirey in Mercurey
- Visit to Beaune, including Hôtel-Dieu Hospice
- Visit to the ancient roman city of Autun
- Lunch in the beautiful setting of the Puligny & Chassagne Montrachet vineyards
- Excellent opportunities for walking and biking. “Biking Plus” option available
Ask about our themed cruises
- Family Cruise – Southern Burgundy
- Golf Cruise – Southern Burgundy
- Wine Appreciation Cruise – Southern Burgundy
Cruise Rates & Departure Dates
- Accommodation in air-conditioned, en suite cabins
- All gourmet meals aboard and ashore
- Selected regional wines
- Champagne welcome
- Open bar
- All excursions and admittance fees
- Use of bicycles
- Other hotel barge facilities such as a spa pool
- Local transfers to and from the designated meeting point
CRUISES SELL OUT QUICKLY
INQUIRE NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!