A wine lover’s paradise
Wind the waters of Burgundy’s picturesque wine-making region, from Dijon to St-Léger, on this luxury barge
Uncover the secrets of historic chateaux hidden amid the leafy landscape. Lose yourself in elegant cities soaked in sunshine. Taste the spirit of Burgundy in its deep, complex wines. A dip in our on-deck pool is the perfect way to prepare for adventures ahead. After a full day, cosy cabins and sumptuous feasts tempt you back on board.
Carrying up to eight passengers, Amaryllis offers a taste of French splendour across two decks with its Louis XVI furniture, a trompe ľoeil wall mural and embroidered Parisian bedcovers. The emphasis on comfort and luxury is evident in our private cabins, which each offer king or twin beds and private marble en-suite bathrooms. While away sunny days in the heated pool or admire the picturesque landscapes from the sun deck. Dinner can be savoured in the formal dining room. In the lounge, doors span the width of the barge, opening for alfresco dining on the sun deck.
The essence of travel with Belmond Afloat in France is that your time is relaxed and any excursions will be tailored to your personal tastes and requirements. Our itineraries include visits to local attractions, such as stately châteaux and bustling markets, with add-on activities such as hot-air ballooning. During the cruise, your barge is accompanied by an air-conditioned vehicle ready to take you and your private guide on your chosen tours.
- Vehicle transfer or train transfer from Paris to the barge (if applicable). Private hire transfers are also available from Lyon and Geneva
- Table D’Hote Meals. Each week’s menu includes regional specialities and seasonal delicacies unique to the area you are cruising through
- Complimentary Beverages
- Luxury Accommodation
- Excursions stated in the itinerary, fully escorted by the experienced onboard guide
Decorated by some of the most respected names in France and Italy, our four guest cabins are comfortable, beautifully equipped sanctuaries. Facilities include:
- King-size bed (configured as twins if desired)
- En-suite bathroom with twin washbasins. Two of the bathrooms have a shower and two have a bathtub with overhead shower
- Bedside tables, dressing/desk table, chair, armchairs
- Wardrobe, safe and hairdryer
- Sockets suitable for two-pin 220-volt plugs
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating unit so you can adjust the temperature to your liking
CAPACITY: 8 guests, 6 crew
HIRE: Private hire or per cabin basis
TOTAL LENGTH: 128ft/39m
Cruise Rates & Departure Dates
*Rates may be subject to currency fluctuations