Indulgence and adventure in perfect balance
Glide in style through Champagne, savouring the sights, sounds, scents and world-renowned wines
Launched in 2018, Belmond Pivoine is set to be one of the best river cruises in Europe. Soak up the scenery from the spacious deck and heated pool, or spread out and dream in one of four exquisite cabins. Explore chateaux, vineyards and breweries as you meander from La Ferte-Sous-Jouarre to Châlons-en-Champagne.
Named after the peony flower, Pivoine offers the ultimate in chic design and blissful comfort, combining soft champagne tones with petal whites. Each light-filled cabin on this unique barge features a tiled en-suite bathroom and king or twin beds. The onboard dining room is perfect for a gourmet banquet. For breezy socialising, the lounge has a surround-sound stereo as well as full-width doors which open onto the generous deck for alfresco dining. Swim in the heated pool or relax in the shade of the canopy.
The essence of travel with Belmond Afloat in France is that your time is relaxed and any excursions will be tailored to your personal tastes and requirements. Our itineraries include visits to local attractions, such as stately châteaux and bustling markets, with add-on activities such as hot-air ballooning. During the cruise, your barge is accompanied by an air-conditioned vehicle ready to take you and your private guide on your chosen tours.
- Vehicle transfer or train transfer from Paris to the barge (if applicable). Private hire transfers are also available from Lyon and Geneva
- Table D’Hote Meals. Each week’s menu includes regional specialities and seasonal delicacies unique to the area you are cruising through
- Complimentary Beverages
- Luxury Accommodation
- Excursions stated in the itinerary, fully escorted by the experienced onboard guide
The four guest cabins are relaxing sanctuaries offering home-from-home comforts. Facilities include:
- King-size beds (configured as twins if desired) – En-suite bathrooms with twin washbasins and WC. One bathroom has a bathtub with an overhead shower and three have a walk-in shower
- Bedside tables – Dressing/desk table with chair
- Safe and hairdryer
- Sockets suitable for two-pin 220-volt plugs
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating unit so you can adjust the temperature to your liking
CAPACITY: 8 guests, 6 crew
HIRE: Private hire or per cabin basis
TOTAL LENGTH: 128ft/39m