A cruise aboard La Bella Vita on the Venetian Lagoon, River Po and Canal Bianco between Venice and the lakeside Renaissance city of Mantua is a truly magical experience. There is the opportunity to enjoy diverse landscapes and nature en route, from colourful lagoon islands to wild beach dunes and pine woods full of birdlife. The itinerary includes fascinating guided tours of Ferrara, Mantua and Chioggia which give a real insight into the many cultures – Renaissance, Roman, Etruscan, Byzantine – that have influenced this region of Italy for centuries.
La Bella Vita is a stylish 20 passenger vessel with a typically modern Italian interior, reflected in the use of vibrant colours throughout to create an atmosphere of casual relaxation. There is an inviting bar area in which to enjoy a glass of Prosecco and a spacious dining room with louvre doors that open to give a perfect view as you are served delicious Italian specialities and wines.
She has two upper deck junior suites and eight lower deck staterooms, all air-conditioned and with en suite facilities, while above there is a huge sun deck with a large canopy and comfortable loungers to relax on and watch the world drift by.
- Tour of historic Venice, The Naval Museum and the Pavilion of Gondolas
- Cruise on the Canal of the Orphans past picturesque lagoon islands
- Tour of Chioggia with its Roman, Etruscan and Byzantine history
- Dinner ashore at the 17thC stately home Villa Ca’Zen
- Private visit to the wine cellars of Villa Widmann-Borletti
- Visit Mantua’s Ducal Palace and gardens, or the Doge’s Palace in Venice
Ask about our themed cruises
- Family Cruise – Italy
- Golf Cruise – Italy
- Opera Cruise – Italy
- Wine Appreciation Cruise – Italy
Cruise Rates & Departure Dates
- Accommodation in air-conditioned, en suite cabins
- All gourmet meals aboard and ashore
- Selected regional wines
- Champagne welcome
- Open bar
- All excursions and admittance fees
- Use of bicycles
- Other hotel barge facilities such as a spa pool
- Local transfers to and from the designated meeting point